Here you will find links to some great RESOURCES & SUPPORTS. Please view below for a brief description and a link to the following sites:
- The CEMC courseware materials feature lessons, interactive activities, enrichment challenges, and unlimited opportunity for practice with feedback. The courseware is online, free to use, and does not require registration.
- Khan Academy is a non-profit educational organization created in 2006 by educator Salman Khan to provide “a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.” This site provides excellent videos and lessons about Math topics.
Math is Fun
- Math explained in easy language, plus puzzles, games, quizzes, and worksheets.
Mathlinks 9 Online Center
- An added resource to our Mathlinks 9 textbook. You will find web links, brain teasers, and practice quizzes etc…
- Mathletics is a web-based learning program that integrates home and school learning via the internet.
- IXL is a comprehensive math practice site, that provides unlimited questions in more than 2500 topics.
MATHDRILLS – ONLINE Practice Worksheets
- Math-Drills.com includes over 50 thousand free math worksheets that may be used to help students learn math. Our PDF math worksheets are available on a broad range of topics including number sense, arithmetic, pre-algebra, geometry, measurement, money concepts and much more.
- Competitive Math contests that allow students an opportunity to have fun and to develop their mathematical problem solving ability.
CNML Online Practice
- The Canadian National Math League Online practice website, gives students an opportunity to master their math skills, and learn new ones.
This is a paid subscription by the school and you’ve been given a username and password when we subscribe.
D2L - Desire to Learn
- You will find math resources including notes and videos of the math curriculum.
- The online TEXTBOOK is accessible through D2L
- If we move to online learning, assessments such as tests and quizzes will be written in D2L